Enterprise-critical applications need constant care. Professional support is needed when problems are encountered.
Good, reliable support is more than an easily reached call center. Particularly with enterprise-critical applications such as IBM FileNet P8, you have to be able to rely totally on your support provider.
CENIT has developed a support concept featuring the following strengths:
- High-quality emergency cooperation by phone, remote access, or on-site
- Queries and calls are not “administrated“ by our support center but rather tackled actively and in close communication with our customers. The progress of call processing is transparent at any time
- A sufficiently large support team with members certified directly by IBM FileNet as Technical Support Providers
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- A wide range of services including last-level support in cooperation with the software manufacturer. CENIT also takes on all necessary updates, performance analyses und optimization, and where required full operation or holiday stand-in
- Stringent escalation management: where a reported fault that is causing down-time cannot be fixed within two hours, escalation management is initiated automatically and a staff member is assigned to lead fault processing and coordinate all internal and external measures
- High efficiency thanks to an inventorying function in the CENIT Intranet: here customers can create a systems profile containing information on the hard- and software they use. In this way, CENIT doesn’t have to reinvestigate the customer’s systems landscape after every new call, and support services can be provided more quickly and easily
CENIT is among the most successful IBM FileNet P8 support service providers on the market. We also provide support for other partner products, for CENIT’s proprietary products, and for customer-specific applications.