National borders are no longer much of an impediment for sales and acquisitions in the retail sector. Many businesses are active multinationally or at least indirectly affected by globalization. And smaller, national-level businesses can’t complain of a shortage of challenges either: they are dependent on the income development of private households and must constantly be on the lookout for new product ideas to satisfy the growing needs of well-informed customers, or even to generate entirely new customer needs. In view of such complex challenges, commercial enterprises increasingly depend on reliable IT solutions.
The portfolio of CENIT’s enterprise information management offers sophisticated yet cost-efficient solutions that actively support retail enterprises in day-to-day operation. They ensure professional customer management, rapid product range adjustments, and advantages in acquisitions and attractive special promotions even at the international level.
CENIT consultants and solutions support commercial enterprises in:
- introducing an electronic inbox (featuring, for example, automated mail classification and receipt readers which read e.g. order forms via OCR)
- establishing an efficient digital accounting system and thereby reliably maximizing discounts
- implementing efficient, easy-to-use digital customer or supplier files
- implementing an individual complaint processing solution
- realizing an enterprise content management platform in such a way that the underlying business processes can be optimized in line with business needs
- integrating their ECM platform in the ERP system SAP and migrating data between SAP and the ECM system
- securely monitoring their IT infrastructure