Proactive Systems Management solutions centrally manage and control the IT resources within an enterprise and automate administrative tasks. They do not only count on reaction, but also on prevention.
This entails a number of benefits:
- The user can not only react more quickly to events but significantly reduce or even prevent down-times
- Your IT organization’s performance is enhanced
- Service Level Agreements become easier to fulfill
- The automation of routine tasks such as file system monitoring or roll-out of new software noticeably increases the productivity of your systems administration
- Operational costs are reduced
The bottom line: Systems Management leads to higher service quality and reduction of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) at the same time.
Thanks to many years of experience in implementing Systems Management solutions, CENIT can show you how to improve your service level fulfillment and simultaneously lower your costs.